Re: [AMC-list] Jeep Q (mainly for Andrew and Jim)

Re: [AMC-list] Jeep Q (mainly for Andrew and Jim)

'85 would use the Mazda 5 speed POS (I saw many blow up for just getting torqued on too hard in 3rd gear) A '79/80 with solid front axle (Highboy) could have the 3 speed with O/D (T85? Can't recall what mine was that I had in my non-stock '66 Fairlane) with a remote Dana 20 tcase (I saw quite a few ex-gov't rigs this way. Low pinion 44 front and D60 rear)From: Wrambler