Re: [AMC-list] OT: My son's surgery is this morning at 8:00

Re: [AMC-list] OT: My son's surgery is this morning at 8:00

Must be the season! My best friend just had surgery today too (had to remove 3/4 of her upper palate due to a Dentist ruining her jaw 7 years ago during a tooth extraction, then refusing to see her again and banning all other dentists in her area from seeing her, claiming she was "lawsuit seeking")   She moved here from back east a year ago and got dental/medical just in time to save her life!
She's an avid AMC fan (she drools over my Jeeps and  Eagle/Spirit and almost cussed me out for parting the '80 Wagon which was "rust free" by eastern standards) She's recuperating the next couple days after round 3 of these surgeries and she has at least 1 more to go before they decide how much prosthetic to put in.    Hope to have her around to cuss me out and help pull wrench for many more years to come! ;^)