[AMC-list] dash overlay

A-Mark used to offer a reproduction dash overlay but it is no longer offered on their new web page.? I acutally emailed A-Mark on the new web page asking about the overlay or about restoration service (which they also used to offer) and have not received any response.? So back to square one.? There must be someone out there who can touch up these overlays and who can restore plastic grilles.? I will keep looking and let you all know if I find anyone and please do the same for me.

Thanks,
Jim