[AMC-list] Subject: Re: 70 amx dash overlay

[AMC-list] Subject: Re: 70 amx dash overlay

I bought two dash overlays from the guy in  Florida. This first one was a
woodgrain overlay. It looked great and arrived  fine. He developed a silver
overlay like the one that came with the base  Javelin. I also bought one of
these. It looks great, but it was broken when it  arrived. The packaging was
long and flat and when it got bent the overlay was  broken. I emailed this
guy numerous times asking for help, sent pictures, the  whole bit. He never
answered a single email. I am out over $300. I thought the  least he could do
was tell me there was nothing he could do. I was really  upset that he
wouldn't even answer an email.

Message: 3