[AMC-list] Hi All

Been lurking for awhile & desided to join. Have a couple of AMCs, but my
Javelin is my baby. I'm the second owner & bought it in '77. It's on it's 4th
motor & second trans. My AMX was purchased a few years ago & am getting
together the proper parts to put a 390(which it came with originally) back in
it. I also have a '92 XJ Jeep which I bought to be my "mountain" vehicle &
it's kinda grown on me & my wife. I work in a car dealership (Porsche) in the
service department & have been here for over 23 years. Used to turn wrenches
(back in the '70s & '80s) but got tired of that & now work the counter. I
figured if I joined I'd be able to put my 2 cents in where needed-LOL