Re: [AMC-list] Talk to me about headliners

Re: [AMC-list] Talk to me about headliners

Cool!!!! At is much simpler than and! I can do at.

My youngest goes in for surgery on June 2nd, and we're going nuts
around the house trying to fix, clean, straighten and replace things.
Next time, I'm only allowing messy friends and relatives over. I'm
trying to think of smaller, quicker jobs I can do on the Rambler to
keep from stressing. Todays break was fiddling with the latches on the
bench seat so I can move it back and forth - and latch it! A lot to do
here, but I've been sneaking out for little 30 minute increments every
now and then.