Re: [AMC-list] Talk to me about headliners

Re: [AMC-list] Talk to me about headliners

Bruce,

That was suppose to be an "at", not an "and" as in "you need to remove the dome light and the trim at the front and rear windows".

Matt

On 5/14/2009 10:55 PM, Bruce Griffis spouted this sage advice:
Removing the front and rear windows put it beyond my skill level. I
sure would hate to break one of those! I think I need to start saving
(the front and rear window seals need replacing, too - so should hit
the headliner and seals at the same time).

mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH
http://www.mattsoldcars.com
1967 Rambler American wagon