Re: [Amc-list] 76 Hornet Pertronix distributor - vac advance dead; fix,

Re: [Amc-list] 76 Hornet Pertronix distributor - vac advance dead; fix, or replace the whole POS ?

"earlier ds2 used a high voltage can coil."

That's the one I use - has '2029' in the inked on part number. Looks stock has
about 1/3 more volts.

Ken