Re: [Amc-list] 76 Hornet Pertronix distributor - vac advance dead; fix,

Re: [Amc-list] 76 Hornet Pertronix distributor - vac advance dead; fix, or replace the whole POS ?

" From: Ken Ames <ameskg@xxxxxxxxx>
"
" Your WPS page mentions
" " Ford 300 ci 6cyl, aka 3.8l, 1977-1982 (plus others), and light truck"
"
" I believe the 300 Ford is called a 4.9 litre. : )

yup	;^>
the only 'others' i know of is the 200 ci / 3.3L six used in fox bodies
of that period.

" I used the standard coil off the high power Ford ignitions rather than the TFI
" coil. Looks more like stock.

it does, but the tfi coil has more spark energy with less current
draw.