[Amc-list] Engine height?specs? 65 Convertible?

[Amc-list] Engine height?specs? 65 Convertible?

Anyone know the engine size weight specs off hand for the 2.5L AMC engine used in the 80's up Jeeps?
I'd like to get an idea of HP and Torque numbers on the multiport injected ones too.
   What trans choises are the most car friendly too? Looking for lightwieght and overdirve.
Not sure If I will need to go to a GM variant of trans, needs ot be 2wd. Did I mention lightweight?

   I'd also be interested in maybe picking up useable or rebuilder core if anyone has one.
I think I'm going to be abondoning the convertible and moving on to a project that fits more with condition and has a better chance of seeing completion!

   If anyone has any interest in the 65 convertible, please do not hesitate to enquire about it!  I think that by June I will have ti gone, one way or the other...I may try one last time to get it to a point it can be sold, but maybe not.

Delivery possible, not free though!
I'd like to see it saved, that is the only reason I am offering delivery!
It is very, very much in need a of a LOT of work! and then a little more.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV.