Re: [Amc-list] Brakes, still not good

wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I'd only bench bleed on a car with two things, three actualy.

That'd do it, but the one-person thing is a hassle.

Also, once youve taken the lines off, why not just bench it? It's only
two easy to get at (usually) nuts and a 9/16" wrench and you can do it
at your leisure. Best yet, bench bleed it before installation. The
master on my classic has been there since 1989. Bleed, install, forget.