Re: [Amc-list] seat belts (and parking brakes)

Re: [Amc-list] seat belts (and parking brakes)

Did the Super Flying Scot come in the Rambler, or did it come with the
Statesman? I'm really liking the '53-'54 Statesman! But I'm far too
cheap and have too much to do to do anything other than like one from
afar, lol.