[Amc-list] seat belts (and parking brakes)

[Amc-list] seat belts (and parking brakes)

Okay, this is looking like it could turn into one grand PITA.

To pass my insurance inspection, I've got only a couple of things to
deal with on the '63 Ambo:  parking brake and seat belts.  The parking
brake is going to be a little more annoying than I thought, as 63/64/65
all appear to use different cables from the pedal back to the mount on
the torque tube (I'm hoping the wheel/wheel cable from my '65 parts car
will fit the '63).

But I just peeled up the trim and carpet on the '63, and there are no
threaded holes for seat belt attachment to be found down below the door
pillar.  I assume that, since they're not there, I'm not going to find
them on the drive shaft hump either.  What's the recommended procedure?

Thanks.

Jonathan