Re: [Amc-list] seat belts (and parking brakes)

Re: [Amc-list] seat belts (and parking brakes)

AFAIK seat belts were added on the 63 models.  They could be purchased from the Rambler dealer or installed by the dealer.  Normally they are installed by drilling holes where you need them and using large fender washers under the nuts on the bottom of the car.  The bolts go in with the head towards the inside of the car normally.  You won't find threaded holes.

Joe Fulton