Re: [Amc-list] Oh generator, thou doth suck.

Ken Ames wrote:
> I think I like the ammeter more (BHTJM), both would be best. : )

Oh sure! Yeah, once you get some tool or technique figured out it works
for you. You can watch the ammeter and know what normal is for sure. You
could even argue that you can tell more, like if it's taking too long to
come up to 0 amps the battery was deader than before.