Re: [Amc-list] And he was a goober-tronic! (pushrod wasn't quite pushing

Bruce Griffis wrote:
> Well, I could press all the valves down with the palm of my hand, except
> for the first valve - the one with the bent pushrod. Stuck valve. How
> many folks on this email list said stuck valve how many times?

Don't bother with the kroil business. See that page I posted, see my
home made valve tool. It's flat stock with two holes. Works fine!

Chances are that one valve is simply the FIRST valve to stick. If you
have bad gas, the others WILL ALL stick. It's an intake valve, right?

Get that valve out, and see if it's getting oil (welded in place if not)
or sticky goo.