[Amc-list] charity AMX

Does anyone have any word on the Charity AMX?  I see it was moved to Tom Benvies for completion but missed the posting here about it.  How is it going to be sold when the time finally does come?  Just wondering as when I looked at the Charity site it mentioned the AMC forum as updates, but nothing for the AMC list.

Thanks, Dan Whitehead