[AMC-list] Charity AMX

So, I know that Tom Benvie has the AMX back at his house.  Frank, or anyone else, can you fill us (or at least me) in to what's happening?  I know that it's in the best hands now and there's work getting done on it but is there an agenda to when it's suppose to be done.  Also, is there a target date for when the car is going to be auctioned or raffled off?  Just looking for some info.

Thanks
Dan Whitehead