Re: [Amc-list] Rambler content (new 4.0L six wishes)

Re: [Amc-list] Rambler content (new 4.0L six wishes)

I was only going for them to renew production and add that extra bolt to contain the head gasket.
The current head gasket appears to leave the cylinder area at about 13-15 psi boost...

It's all a pipe dream anyway!

Anyone know what the bore centerlines really are on the various sixes? That would be key.
Skyward Ports are good. They could be worked around.
The key is bore centerline and a cross flow head that already exists.
Then you could make the block work with that head before renewing production!

The dist is gone on 2000 up so that obsticle is gone.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Matt Haas <mhaas@xxxxxxx>