Re: [Amc-list] Rambler content (new 4.0L six wishes)

Re: [Amc-list] Rambler content (new 4.0L six wishes)

One big catch with this: slant sixes lay over at an angle (30 degrees?)
and AMC sixes don't. That would make the manifold point downwards. That
can't be good for the engine. It's been many moons since I had a car
with a slant six but I think the block is considerably wider than an AMC
six as well.

Matt

On 12/20/2008 11:23 AM, Frank Swygert spouted this sage advice:

--
mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH