[Amc-list] Project

Hi Guys,
I know this is way off topic but I inheritted a 1970 Nova when my mother passed on and since finishing my AMX I've decided to start on it.
It had an accident at some time in it's career and I have a requirement for the front frame clip which is the crossmember and the body forward frame part. Don't need any suspension, fenders, grille, bumper or brake parts just the clip.
Any help would be appreciated.
I'm in Montreal, Canada so shipping could rule out most of you, but I thought I would check any how.
Thanks,
Don