Re: [Amc-list] knobs, knobbies, knobbers

Re: [Amc-list] knobs, knobbies, knobbers

Yessiree.
Them there knobs was pretty dang tuff to figger out. Once I figgered them
Jethro Bodine style, 8th grade eddycashun an all,
why they plum just about fell off theyselves.

Seriously folks, thanks for the great advice, it worked !
I got the knobs off and pretty much have the control module rebuilt.
One of the things I think it seriously needs is  replacement switch guts for
the one with four connectors.
The resin plate and the four prong connector thingy would just about make
this control module like new.
Some of the little copper rivets are pretty flat and there was a lot of arc
sign about the contacts.
A little pit in the copper slide part but that will be OK.
Any one know where to find the switch guts???
If not maybe I can find some little copper rivets and replace the contact
rivets.

What you think???

Thanks,

Armand