Re: [Amc-list] 195.6OHV "full flow" oil - Joe's Motor

Joe Fulton wrote:

> Anyway, here's the motor:

What a funny looking old motor!!! :-) It looks really great. There's so
little hosage and plumbing, one of my favorite old-car features. So
that's the big funny crankcase vent; that goes to the air cleaner?
Where's PCV go?

Is that a second hose nipple plugged off on that water pump, right under
the head?