Re: [Amc-list] Anyone Around Charlottesville VA know anything about 96 D

Re: [Amc-list] Anyone Around Charlottesville VA know anything about 96 Dodge Truck with 3.9 V6?

My point was, with the air cleaner off, you can see TBI injectors
pulsing liquid gas about 10 times/sec at idle. putt putt putt putt... it
should increase in rate when you blip the throttle.

I am certainly no expert -- I've owned ONE ECM car for what, 3 months?!
-- but I did RTFM, and the main factors that determine fuel flow rate
are fuel pressure, TPS and RPM. The ECM "assumes" fuel pressure is
correct (no measurement at all) so if that's right, when you open the
throttle fuel shoudl increase. MAP knock O2 history etc tweak the maps
but the ECM reacts off TPS.

TpS can be checked with an ohmmeter.

Sounds like you need to find a better shop!