Re: [Amc-list] sorry/ Re: Ooooops, and Awwwwww. Ummmmm, anyone interes

Re: [Amc-list] sorry/ Re: Ooooops, and Awwwwww. Ummmmm, anyone interested in...plus even more rambling.

Shalom,
At the moment, it is now 'free' of encumbrance...she's out of her barn and
awaiting collection.
My truck, on the other hand, is still popping and drooping and running like,
ummm, well, not well.  Gonna check for a clogged cat today (I suspect now it
IS a clogged cat along with some failed sensor...like one of the O2's--or
both)...
If I could get the truck to perk, I could do this (I spoke with my 'owner'
and she's ameinable to making a fun trip out of this...if that's
possible)...but the itinerary is Palmyra, VA (southeast of Charlottesville,
VA by 18 miles) to Lottsburg (about 60 miles northeast of Richmond, Va) to
Morgantown (or 'destination').  Now if someone will do a 'trip' outline and
tell me how far all that is...
To Lottsburg and back (which was something over 265 or miles) took dammed
near all day (yeah, ok, so when I 'looked' at PlainJaneVanilla I talked a
lot...which I do wherever I go, so RagChewin time might become an issue.
This trip would have to commence early on (VERY early on)..
"Maybe he could meet you part of the way"
Hmmmmmm.  Considered that??
What can you tow with??
(Gosh, I sure wish there were a way to have my cake AND eat it too!)
Jj

By the way, glad you are 'functioning'.  Can't say the same...working on
that dammed DodgeMonster, it's sheer size makes me have to go 'right into
the mouth of the beast!' which means climbing up o'er the bumper and
scrunching my butt bent o'er on the inner fender being careful not to crush
something which ought not be crunched and bending o'er to do the
'futzin'...UGH!  Dammed Lots of NOTFun...  and Ouchie.  Of course, you have
to unscrew yourself from that position and then slip said butt under the
beast's belly (which is kind of a trick all by itself).  So it requires a
fistful of meds prior to starting and a 'booster' as it goes on.  Of course,
it's powerful stuff and, candidly, judgement becomes an issue (because it
SEEMS to, whether or not it really does does not matter)...fact is, had I
not been on my Meds I may not have bought the wagon which is causing this
need (that may or may NOT be true, but because of the balanceing act and
time juggling and other tricks I need to perform right now, I think I might
have chosen a different tack...but I DO like the Wagon, and I DO like
PlainJaneVanilla.)
So...What are your insights into this??

Jj