Re: [Amc-list] LPG 258

I'm planning to write an article on it for the mainstream news. May have to call in a few favors to get it published though! (The Butane thing is bugging me, but not as bad as the lack of LPG vehicle facilities on the West Coast now)

From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] LPG 258
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans."

Leave it to the penny pinching S.O.B's to F**k up a good thing!
The only things LPG has going for it is high octane and availibility in the ground.
They have F**k up one of those and the second doesn't do any good without the infrastructure to allow people to fuel up easility on a regular basis.

Idiots strike again!

--
Mark Price