Re: [Amc-list] OT: Slightly chewed white socks

Re: [Amc-list] OT: Slightly chewed white socks

I never could make up my mind about critters........
Dog or cat,   cat or dog, which one is better.......
Dogs destroy everything...............
Cats puke all the time...............
Dog craps all over the yard, gotta go pick it up......
Cat craps in the litter box, gotta clean it everyday or it'll crap on the
carpet.
Dog will crap in the house if it's been in too long
Cat will go stir crazy and run willy nilly all about in the middle of the
nite, never knew two cats could mimic a herd of elephants.......
Dog has to have attention all the time hangs on you like a little
Cat says **** you and leave me alone when you want a little cuddling from
it......
So I've come to a conclusion.........screw em both, I like the Javelin a
whole lot better...............
when the current house full of critters is gone there won't be any
replacements........
Just more AMC parts........

Armand