Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 21, Issue 27

Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 21, Issue 27

The Atlanta AMC Regional show will be held September 27 at the Hilton hotel
in Norcross, GA. The room rate is $79/night.

This is about the 11th or 12th regional show we've put on, and we are
consistently told we put on a good show (we try).

Additional details/information/registration info can be found at
www.peachstateamo.com

Please come if you can and stay at the Hilton overnight. As part of the
contract with the hotel, we're committed to a certain number of room nights
sold and if we don't make the numbers our club treasury will have to make up
the difference (*ouch*). Besides that, come out and have some AMC fun!!

Jeff Reeves
Auburn GA
94 Cherokee Sport
81 Spirit GT