---------
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 18:33:14 -0700
From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>

Welp, I bought the 1964 Sherwood pop-up tent camper. It's in pretty good
shape, all new canvas like the seller said. Cooktop and sink are junk,
and needs tires and a handful of missing/loose hardware, but all the big
stuff is solid. No rust and all the plywood, even that exposed to the
bottom, is in fine shape.

It will look perfect behind a 1963 Rambler Classic!

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"