[Amc-list] OT: Slightly chewed white socks

[Amc-list] OT: Slightly chewed white socks

I know this is completely off topic. At my house we're pretty good at
washing the laundry, not so hot at folding and putting away! I do know
that we had 6 clean white socks on the kitchen table within reach of a
small beagle mix.

How do I know? Ruby made several trips to the kitchen and came running
out to deposit socks at my feet. We now have six slightly chewed,
slightly damp socks. Cool.

Gotta get the Rambler running and hook a camper up. I bet she could
find plenty of wild socks in their natural environment. She does great
at sniffing them out.

Now we're up to seven socks.