Re: [Amc-list] T-96 woes (again)

Don't be to hard on yourself. I got a doctor wandering around not sure why my shoulder still hurts.
I suspect the same, "why did this fail" thoughts go through his head ever time I walk in his office!

I got a handful of shrinker/stretcher tools here or on the way, maybe we can try em on my shoulder and you trans!!!
i bought a new one from Harborfright and turned around Friday night and bough two more off of evilbay!

    Don't know what the weather is out there but we is saultry roasting weather. 85* and 100% humidity plus 40mph wind gusts,  We had the perfect setup Rain from a nother front moved in early and settled in for the weekend, now, ike is joining inadding  40moh winds and rain.

   My niece in houston spent the day replanting all of this years plantings that cama up rooted.
They've been told a week till they get power, at least their home is fine, Brick on a slab. new construction with a hurricane closet where the huunkered down with the dog and whated for 7 hours.
--They say the have gas to their stove and hotwater heater a gas grill an unperishable food  e

   Sound like to me all the need is a Natural gas generator
and they'd be living on easy street!

zdon't mind the typing.
I mowed today and my sinusis are in shambles.took Tylenol -PM as it has benedryl in it.
Too 10mg of ambien to help me sleep later.
it all kicked in a bit quickler than I expected.
Now where did i put those jeep keys.
I wantta go fo ra ride and see if i rememeber it or if i can figure out why I wake up in jail!!!
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
" I realize that death is inevitable.