Re: [Amc-list] OT: Slightly chewed white socks

Re: [Amc-list] OT: Slightly chewed white socks

Good timing...
Our 110lb Airdale left a nice large steaming pile of "welcome home" on the porch today :[
Our gray 6 year old kitty who hates me decided she was lonely so she came up on my lap and demanded petting.
Since I like most cats I petted her.
She rewarded me with a cloud of fur bedded into my shirt to the point I had to change it once she left...
To cover up the cat noise in the middle of the night I run a box fan in our bedroom every night for wite noise.
The dog is ten, he sleeps, A LOT....no noise there till bout 5 am when he needs to go out cause he was fed something a ten year old dog should not be fed, which leads us back to the steaming pile of "welcome home" ewe...

Yeah I got tons of car parts, they require little affection, a rub with some sandpaper and a spritz of primer now and again!
They don't bark at strangers or warm your feet in the winter either though :[

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: "Armand Eshleman" <aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>