Re: [Amc-list] Javelin cutting out

I don't have a wiring diagram in front of me, but the starter relay itself is only activated with the ignition switch is in the start position.  However, I think the ignition feed comes to post on the relay and then goes over to the postive post of the coil.   I may be showing my ignorance here, but your trouble could be with a wire near the starter relay and not the relay itself.

Joe Fulton