[Amc-list] Javelin cutting out

Well I did some testing last night. With the car running we were
checking all the wires and my brother was looking around the starter
rely and he tapped  on it and the car quit. So I started it again he
tapped it and it quit so one more time to make sure and I think we
have found the problem. Now I have replaced that before and it has
about 10,000 miles on that  one does it make sense that it would or
could be shot already? Thanks

Good Luck, Keith

55  "409" Chevy Gasser
68  "390" AMX