Re: [Amc-list] Ferrambo

Greg, your right! The Ferrambo wouldn't be allowed to run in our AMC
brackets. All vehicles must be AMC powered to race in our brackets and
that is what the great majority of NAMDRA members want. BUT, the Farrago
could enter our car show as we have a class for nonfact powered AMC's!

On Fri, 5 Step 2008 04:34:55 -0700 (PD) Greg Taylor <Amanda@yahoo>
writes:
> Soho, that would mean it couldn't run at the NAMDRA Drag day, he?
>
> Nonetheless, it's still a very cool car and a great example of
> engineering, ingenuity and creativity ... and it has brought more
> attention to the uniqueness of our AMC family of vehicles.
>
> Sincerely,
> Greg Taylor :) <><
> Rochester Hills, MI
> 1989 Jeep Grand Wagoner "TURN"
>
> And the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and
> this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has the life; he who
> does not have the Son of God does not have the life. - 1 John
> 5:11-12

Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA  NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx or
namdra1@xxxxxxx
8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 563168  (262) 843-4326
                 JOIN NAMDRA - the best AMC club around!!
30th. AMC NATIONALS - SEP.11-13. 2008 - CORDOVA DRAGWAY PARK
AMO#19, NAMDRA#46, AMCRC#974, NHRA#41915, IHRA#6766