----------
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 17:07:08 -0400
From: "Bruce Griffis" <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>

The trunk has flow-through ventilation on the left side. Several small
holes, one area much bigger. I don't know how to weld, so am
considering cutting out a section and bonding a patch panel in with
adhesive. I think I'll toss that over in my mind once or twice, and
see where to get a patch panel for the trunk floor.

Anyway, it's time to rethink this. If the trunk has perforation, then
there might be some in the floorboards, too. When under the car, I
didn't see any rust through at all. It looked great! But it might be
working from the inside out.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"