Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 20, Issue 5

Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 20, Issue 5

> Message: 2
> Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2008 01:51:56 +0000
> From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Cheap Brakes and little OT ramble.
> To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>

> Thankfully we have a "place". Lakeside with a private dock and can haul our own gas in.
> I just don't "get it" anymore...
>
> --
> Mark Price
> Morgantown, WV
> 1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
> 2004 Grand Cherokee Laredo, 4.7L, Quadratrc II
> " Chronic Pain Hurts"

I got tired of hauling gas in cans for the water toys at the cottage.  I
ordered 100 feet of gas hose for the tank in the back of the pickup
without asking the price.   Turns out gas hose costs $4.00 per foot!

Peter Marano
Kenosha WI

Database version: 5.10390e
http://www.pctools.com/en/spyware-doctor/