------------------
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2008 19:59:54 -0400
From: Matt Haas <mhaas@xxxxxxx>

Rust is always worse than it looks. I don't think you can use panel
bonding adhesive to bond the trunk floor to the rear frame sills or to
any cross members. I may be wrong on that but you should make sure
before you use it since the floor pans are structural parts of the car.
You'll also need to roll beads into the patch panels (match the factory
pattern) so they stay stiff.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"