[Amc-list] Wanted: Power Steering Pump/Brackets/Pulleys/Hardware for 69

[Amc-list] Wanted: Power Steering Pump/Brackets/Pulleys/Hardware for 69 Rambler w/199 ci. Inline 6 cyl.

I'm looking for Power Steering Pump brackets, pulleys and hardware for a 1969 Rambler base model with a 199 ci. 6 cyl. engine. Mainly what has been really hard to locate is the brackets and spacers. I can get the hoses and pump from autozone. And I bought a power steering gear on ebay this weekend. I really just need the brackets, pulleys, and hardware. Thanks!

Here are images:

Diagram from AMC Dealer Parts Catalog:
http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=powersteeringpumpdiagraps3.png

Mounting holes on passenger side of engine:
http://img127.imageshack.us/my.php?image=enginemountingholeseh3.jpg

Email me at: lgoltry@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!