Re: [Amc-list] Wide-band fuel/air meters?

Re: [Amc-list] Wide-band fuel/air meters?

Search for "air fuel gauge" and you'll come up with a range of them from
$20-$100+. Under $100 units don't have a sensor, which is around
$75-$100 for a Bosch four wire heated wide-band unit. So you're looking
at $100 minimum (for a gauge I don't know if I'd trust for tuning), and
for a better unit at least $175-$200.

I also found this file that tells how to make a tail-pipe adapter for a
standard sensor. Thought you'd find it interesting:
http://www.daytona-sensors.com/download/WEGO_Auto_Sniffer_Tech_Note.pdf

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"