Re: [Amc-list] SCCA Solo II Night race

Yeah, I checked out the issue specifically because of the Spirit. I
was watching the cars go through, and had vague thoughts of different
AMCs that would be fun. Heck, my son started out with my bone-stock
Corolla, I saw an Olds Intrigue there. I bet it would be fun and
pretty inexpensive to start out.

Then I figured I'd just watch and maybe use my American for tailgate
parties. I think I could at least do a mean tailgate party. Okay,
maybe a wagon would be a better choice for tailgate parties.

Anyway, it was fun. A good way to spend an evening.