Re: [Amc-list] AMC heater core and housing

Re: [Amc-list] AMC heater core and housing

No concrete date but I was told a couple of weeks which is basically
what REM told me. REM took a week and a half to get back to me and I
heard back from DMT right away so they got my business. No knock against
REM (I've been happy with the stuff they make so far) but it's that
whole early bird and worm thing.

There are for sure different part numbers for heater boxes between
Javelin/AMC and American models (the boxes are also different between
factory air and non-factory air cars) but the heater cores are the same
(at least for 68). Some of the gaskets even fit all models.

Matt

On 4/17/2008 8:31 AM, Armand Eshleman spouted this sage advice: