[Amc-list] AMC heater core and housing

Looking for assistance here, please help.....

I'm sending the foam gasket and seals pieces from my 70 Javelin heater core
area and blower housing
to REM in Pennsylvania. They are the guys that make the firewall foam
pieces. If this works out I
think some of this will interchange with other years and models too.
I have the drawings from the 70 TSM that I will scan and send along. It's on
page 13-7 figure 18.
I think the non a/c and a/c equipped is the same.

I'm looking for an exploded view from a parts catalog. If you have that
please scan the view and send it to me
at aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please send comments if you can offer any additional information or have
seen the foam pieces.

I'm unsure of what goes between the heater core and blower housing and the
bottom of the cowl inlet/outlet, other than I know
there is a thin foam seal laying immediately on top of the heater core. Is
there also a thicker less dense foam seal on top of that??

Thanks for your help,

Armand