Re: [Amc-list] CD jammed in Jnsen CD player

"WILLIAM SERCKIE" <realtorbill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

>>   Anyone know how to get a jammed cd out of a Jensen cd player ?

Don't know how old yours is but there should be a small hole on the front (right on the faceplate).  If there is one, that's a manual release.  You simply straighten out a paper clip and push it into the hole.  You'll feel it meet some resistsance at some point.  Once you do, depress it in until the CD comes out.

There's also the old cardboard-and-foam-tape method:

        http://www.wikihow.com/Remove-a-Jammed-CD-from-a-Car-CD-Player

Alternatively you could download the factory manual and see if it shows a procedure:

        http://voxrightnow.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/voxrightnow.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=784

-- Marc Montoni
   Richmond VA  23229

P.S.  Anyone interested in a complete rebuildable '72 401?  I also have a 390 that needs two sleeves.