Re: [Amc-list] AMC heater core and housing

Re: [Amc-list] AMC heater core and housing

Those gaskets are the same on American, Javelin, and AMX models for
1968. I don't have a parts book that covers 69 or 70 but since the cars
didn't change much, they are probably the same.

Matt

On 4/16/2008 8:39 AM, Armand Eshleman spouted this sage advice:

--
mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH