Re: [Amc-list] Wheel studs for '65 American - what size?

Re: [Amc-list] Wheel studs for '65 American - what size?

YEah, I just pop in wheel studs of the correct overall length and
not worry about that crimp shoulder. That's for AMCs convenience,
it's not needed. They'll center on the cone on the lugnut.