Re: [Amc-list] OT:Follow the directions

Joe; my neighbor has always been a FWD fer-inn car
owner and one day he dragged home a fully loaded 92
Olds something, FWD of course. It was problem after
problem and every little thing on that car was buried
amongst other useless crapola. He finally unloaded it
(I always got stuck working on it) and bought himself
a Toyota Previa that goes into the shop today, and has
always needed little things since the day he bought
it. The Jap cars are as much work as the US cars,
don't let anyone tell you diff. The only difference is
I don't own metric tools.
The moral of the story is; The more I see cars being
built today the more I dig my 40 year old AMCs.....Russ