Re: [Amc-list] Headers on Craigslist ... WOW (not mine)

Re: [Amc-list] Headers on Craigslist ... WOW (not mine)

By the looks of those things, they are for sand drags
or mud boggers, something like that. You wouldn't want
to run them on the street, at least in Oregon. Maybe
put some of those rain caps that we put on chimneys
out here. And Barn Finchs would love em.....Russ