-------------
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 19:17:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: d stohler <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx>

ok, saw this on epay, can anyone tell me if THIS
trans/od will bolt in to my 62 classic 196 with t96? i
still have the t89 that has to long of an input shaft,
and the bell housing bolt holes are different. but
will the t86 work with my bell? it should work with
the t-tube i think. but what about the front side??
seller is not TO far from me.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"