Re: [Amc-list] My 18 year old kid is liking the 330

Re: [Amc-list] My 18 year old kid is liking the 330

Thanks. I read your article and was thinking of picking up a vacuum
canister. Hadn't decided on looking for a new one at a parts store, or
making a salvage yard run. (I've never made a salvage yard run
before!) If I go the cannister route - do I just cap off the nozzles
on the booster pump / fuel pump? Then mount the cannister to the cowl
using sheetmetal screws and a sealant?

I'm struggling between taking my youngest flyfishing on Saturday, or
scrubbing bathrooms (darn honeydew list!) or making a salvage yard
run. Since it's 40 percent chance of rain (I think) - I might be
scrubbing.

Back to the Rambler side of things - my middle son (he's 18) made a
couple runs in the American to pick up friends. He's learning about
having to plan on stopping. No last minute braking in this car! He had
three friends over last night for a ping pong tournament - but I had
him use the bubblemobile (Corolla) to bring his friends home - I don't
have seat belts in the back of the Rambler yet.